Sunbed-tragedy teen had just found a job

DEDICATED ... Grant Adams had started his first full-time job after successfully completing a bricklaying apprenticeship.

DEDICATED ... Grant Adams had started his first full-time job after successfully completing a bricklaying apprenticeship.

0
Have your say

A TEENAGER who died in a freak accident at home had become fully qualified for his chosen career just two weeks earlier.

Grant Adams suffered horrific throat injuries after tripping and falling into a sunbed at his flat in South Frederick Street, Laygate, South Shields, at 9am on Sunday.

One of the sunbed’s glass lighting tubes pierced his jugular, and the 17-year-old then fell down the stairs.

 

Back to the top of the page