AS part of the build-up to the Tottenham v Newcastle game, we challenged you to try our quick quiz. How did you do?
Here’s the questions again - and the answers.
1. Who scored a double as Spurs ran out 5-0 winners in the corresponding fixture last season?
A) Louis Saha
2. Which of these is the odd one out and why: David Ginola, Ruel Fox, Stephen Carr, Sebastien Bassong?
A) Stephen Carr. he joined Newcastle from Spurs. The others moved the other way.
3. Which two former Spurs players managed Newcastle during the 2008-09 season?
A) Chris Hughton and Joe Kinnear
4. What was the aggregate score when the sides met in the 1976 League Cup semi-final?
A) 3-2 to Newcastle
5. Did Gazza play more games for Spurs or Newcastle?
A) Spurs 112 Newcastle 104