Have you got a lucky Lotto line you’ve been putting on for years? Well...things are about to change.
Here’s our quick guide to what will be happening:
* From the draw of October 10 onwards there will be extra numbers to pick from: You can choose from 59 to 1 - rather than 49 to 1. This is designed to create “bigger rolling jackpots” where there is “more to play for”.
* The jackpot odds of matching all 6 numbers on the current Lotto are 1 in 13,983,816. When the new numbers are introduced this will jump to 1 in 45,057,474.
* A new Millionaire Raffle: Will guarantee a £1million prize in every draw. A further 20 people will win £20,000.
* Match two numbers and win a free Lotto Lucky Dip.
* You can still keep the lucky line you’ve played for the past 21 years - but you can also add a few higher numbers if you want.
* Lotto HotPicks: Again - more numbers to choose from (1-59) - and bigger prizes. Matching 5 numbers will scoop you £350,000.