That's the message to the world following the reveal of the top 10 best feel-good songs.
Two thousand people took part in a survey, commissioned by Highland Spring, to find the best ways for Brits to feel good.
As well as unearthing the best feel-good songs, the research also found the best movies to make you smile, and the ways for a feel-good day.
The 16 places where most crime was reported across South Tyneside in June
‘Sinister’ paedophile watched children play and offered them doughnuts after moving into new neighbourhood
‘Bully’ broke disabled girlfriend’s arm and dragged her through broken glass in shocking campaign of cruelty
Extension plans rejected for South Shields home
‘It could have been much worse’ – see pictures of fire devastation at Hebburn home
TOP 10 FEEL-GOOD SONGS
1. Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
2. Pharrell Williams - Happy
3. Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer
4. ELO - Mr Blue Sky
5. Queen - We Are The Champions
6. Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
7. Taylor Swift - Shake it off
8. David Bowie - Heroes
9. Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance with Somebody
10. Roy Orbison - Pretty Woman