Here's an at-a-glance guide to the Bills which were announced:
1. Digital Economy Bill - Creates new right to high-speed broadband for every household.
2. Modern Transport Bill - Clears way for new spaceports, driverless cars and drones.
3. Neighbourhood Planning and Infrastructure Bill - Reforms planning system and gives new powers for people to shape developments in their home areas.
4. Local Growth and Jobs Bill - Gives councils powers to keep and invest 100% of business rates, and to vary their level.
5. Better Markets Bill - Makes it easier for utility customers to switch providers.
6. Bus Services Bill - Gives elected mayors powers over buses.
7. NHS (Overseas Visitors Charging) Bill - Recovers cost of NHS treatment from non-UK residents.
8. Pensions Bill - Removes barriers to accessing pension savings.
9. Children and Social Work Bill - Speeds up adoptions and gives guarantees of more support for children leaving care.
10. Education for All Bill - Allows for expansion of academy programme.
11. Higher Education and Research Bill - Supports the establishment of new universities.
12. Prison and Courts Reform Bill - Gives new freedoms to governors to run their own jails.
13. National Citizen Service Bill - Expands the volunteering scheme for young people and puts it on a permanent footing.
14. Lifetime Savings Bill - Establishes a Help to Save scheme and Lifetime ISAs.
15. Soft Drinks Industry Levy - Introduces new tax on sugar-rich fizzy drinks from April 2018.
16. Small Charitable Donations Bill - Helps charities and community groups increase fundraising powers.
17. British Bill of Rights - Consultation on proposals to replace the Human Rights Act.
18. Counter-Extremism and Safeguarding Bill - Tackles extremism, including by intervening in unregulated schools and consulting on new civil order powers to restrict radical activities.
19. Criminal Finances Bill - Introduces criminal offence for companies which fail to stop staff facilitating tax evasion.
20. Cultural Property (Armed Conflicts Bill) - Allows the UK to sign up to international convention protecting cultural artefacts in war zones.
21. Wales Bill - Establishes new devolution settlement for Wales.