Dispose of hooks safely

Two days ago my German Shepherd cross Farina, who is a greedy piggy, swallowed a big fishing hook, weight and fishing line.

By The Newsroom
Tuesday, 19th January 2016, 8:55 am
Updated Tuesday, 19th January 2016, 8:59 am

Luckily, I saw the line hanging out of her mouth, and got her straight to the vet.

She has 28 clips in her tummy and could have died.

Please, please fishermen dispose of your fishing line and other materials safely.

Wildlife are not as lucky as Farina, and she is really suffering.

Ethne Brown