It may have been 12 years ago, but many of us can still remember that golden TV moment.
Rachel got off the plane, Chandler and Monica brought the twins home, and the gang went for coffee at Central Perk one last time.
There are so many fantastic things about the series finale of Friends, which aired 12 years ago today.
But what do you count as the best part?
Here we look at 11 of our favourite moments from The Last One.
1. When Joey gives Monica and Chandler a baby chick and duck as a housewarming gift.
Who can forget the original chick and the duck, belonging to Chandler and Joey in their old apartment. They caused so much trouble, brought a lot of laughs and the new arrivals would provide the perfect companions for Joey as he started the next chapter of his life.
2. Phoebe's attempt to make the episode into a musical.
Can't a girl even finish a song around here? Let's face it, it wouldn't be an episode of Friends without a Phoebe Buffay special.
3. When Ross finds out that Rachel's flight to Paris is taking off from Newark airport, not JFK.
The look on his face. I can still see it.
4. Mike's poster for the newborn twins, Jack and Erica Bing.
Paul Rudd was undoubtedly one of the series' greatest guests stars. His performance as Mike Hannigan was as great one, and the fact that he can paint just makes him even more attractive.
5. When Gunther confesses his love for Rachel.
I think we can all agree that we were waiting on this moment. Say what you like about Gunther, he was one of the show's staples.
6. When the gang sees the twins for the first time.
That double take. We all knew it was coming. Priceless.
7. Phoebe's driving.
If we're being honest, being in the passenger seat of Phoebe's cab is probably one of the scariest places in New York City. But, as all good friends, she'll make sure we get where we need to be on time.
8. Chandler's initial plan for the twins.
Really, the Friends' writers missed a trick here. If they had followed Chandler's advice and given each twin half a medallion, that could have made for a great spin-off show. Never mind Joey.
9. When Monica batters the foosball table to smithereens.
Let's be real, we all probably wanted to do it at some point. The guys spent a little too much time on that thing.
10. When the six friends leave their keys to the apartment on the counter.
This moment meant that the show really was ending. And we had just refused to believe it until then.
11. When Rachel appears at the door and tells Ross, "I got off the plane."
Still can't cope with this.