She may sing about being hot and cold, but Katy Perry is definitely the hottest ticket in town after being named Forbes' Highest Earning Musician on 2015.
The Roar singer has reportedly made $135 million dollars this year, beating One Direction, Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga to the top spot.
Currently the face of an H&M clothing campaign, Perry's face is at every turn with a new song, new tour date or new endorsement - and it's definitely paying off.
Also coming in the top 10 are Justin Timberlake, who has endorsements from both Sony and Bud Light to add to his fortune, and Garth Brooks, who is making millions from each tour date.
Take a look at the full list by Forbes here - are you surprised at any of the entries?
1. Katy Perry: $135 million
2. One Direction: $130 million
3. Garth Brooks: $90 million
4. Taylor Swift: $80 million
5. The Eagles: $73.5 million
6. Calvin Harris: $60 million
7. Justin Timberlake: $63.5 million
8. Diddy: $60 million
9. Fleetwood Mac: $59.5 million
10. Lady Gaga: $59 million