While we can all agree that this year was a great one for music, can we all agree on the best music video of the year?
There's many components that make up an exciting video - whether it's an all-star cast, an elaborate plot or a stunning shot.
And with that in mind, the most searched for videos of the year, for UK YouTube users, have been revealed.
It was Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth's tribute to the late Fast and Furious star Paul Walker which dominated phones, tablets and computers across the country.
See You Again, uploaded in April this year, racked up 1,225,922,261 hits.
View the full list here - and remember, these are the most searched for videos, not necessarily the most viewed:
1. Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth: See You Again, with 1,225,922,261 views.
2. Ellie Goulding: Love Me Like You Do, with 845,772,140 views.
3. Major Lazer & DJ Snake: Lean On, with 875,096,507 views.
4. Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar: Bad Blood, with 659,360,200 views.
5. Maroon 5: Sugar, with 910,743,760 views.
6. Adele: Hello, with 636,387,440 views.
7. Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney: Four Five Seconds, with 309,876,351 views.
8. Sia: Elastic Heart, with 468,241,073 views.
9. Little Mix: Black Magic, with 116,564,853 views.
10. The Weeknd: The Hills, with 425,802,216 views.