South Shields crew called to bedroom fire
Emergency services were called to a bedroom fire at a home in South Shields last night.
Firefighters forced entry into the bedroom in Temple Street, South Shields, last night (August 28) at 9.30pm.
The Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue crew was called by police after smoke was seen in the area.
Two appliances attended and firefighters forced entry into the property. They found the fire had almost burnt itself out.
Significant fire and smoke damage was caused to the bedroom.