If you want to be at your best every day, make sure you've got some Queen, Whitney and Bowie on your iPod.
That's the message to the world following the reveal of the top 10 best feel-good songs.
Two thousand people took part in a survey, commissioned by Highland Spring, to find the best ways for Brits to feel good.
As well as unearthing the best feel-good songs, the research also found the best movies to make you smile, and the ways for a feel-good day.
Read more: Revealed: The top 10 ways to have a feel-good day
Do you agree with the top 10 songs?
TOP 10 FEEL-GOOD SONGS
1. Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
2. Pharrell Williams - Happy
3. Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer
4. ELO - Mr Blue Sky
5. Queen - We Are The Champions
6. Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
7. Taylor Swift - Shake it off
8. David Bowie - Heroes
9. Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance with Somebody
10. Roy Orbison - Pretty Woman