10 things you could buy if you won Â£1million on the National Lottery
And while Kenny, 33, has already splashed out on two new cars for himself and wife Gillian, who is due to give birth to the couple's first son this week, we've taken a look at what else the£1million win could buy.
Whether you fancy a new home in the North East, a jammy holiday abroad or a one-off luxury purchase, there's plenty to choose from to spend your winnings!
Here are some of our top picks of what to splash out on if you secure millionaire status.
1. A seven bedroom detached bungalow in Cleadon. According to Right Move, this property, on Whitburn Road, is on the market for £999,950. It has two kitchens, four bathrooms and seven bedrooms - the perfect place to relax with a growing family. You'd even have £50 change!
2. A luxury cruise lasting more than 100 days. If you really want a whopping holiday, why not sail away for a couple of months? Spend the lot on a trip across the sea, with visits to French Polynesia, New Zealand, Malaysia, the Maldives and Mauritius. You'd set off from Los Angeles.
3. Buy an Aston Martin. Let's face it, this would be THE car to drive if you had a win on the lottery. Pick your model, and drive your winnings around (you might need to put a little bit extra towards it).
4. Quench your thirst with 3,225 magnums of Dom Perignon Vintage 2005 champagne. After all, it would be the right way to toast your good fortune. You can afford it! These bottles are currently priced at £310 each.
5. Invest in a racehorse, and make some of your money back!Ranging in price from hundreds to thousands, a racehorse would be the perfect status symbol for your new wealth.
6. Buy multiple season cards for you and your mates to see the lads at the Stadium of Light. Since the Black Cats have secured their Premier League place for 2016/17, it's the perfect time to get a season ticket. But why stop at one? An adult ticket for the West & East Stand and Premier Concourse Centre is priced at £505 for the year. You could buy almost 2,000 of these! Or if you're feeling flush, you could get 1,242 season cards for the Black Cats bar - priced at £805 each.
7. Get a private jet to take all of your holidays! Surely this is what dreams are made of. Forget travelling with other people - fly in style on your own plane. According to Business Air, the Learjet 55C is on sale in Oklahoma for $1,395,000 (£956k).
8. This five bedroom home.Listed on Right Move with a price tag of £950,000, you'd even have a little bit left over to decorate it to your taste. On West Park Road, just outside of Cleadon, the home has "extensive" gardens and a private pavilion.
9. Book out a suite in Sunderland's Hilton Garden Inn - for around 18 years.If you don't fancy staying at home, take a trip to the city's new luxury hotel instead. The current rate for the Hilton's King One Bedroom Suite is £149 for one night's bed and breakfast. You could extend your stay to 6,711 days (or 18 years). We're sure they'd rename the suite after you ...
10. If you fancy your luck a second time, why not buy one million scratch cards from the National Lottery? It happened once ... who says lightning never strikes twice?