Firefighters tackle a fire at shop premises, Dean Road, South Shields.

Dramatic pictures show how the emergency operation unfolded as fire engulfed South Shields shop

Here are pictures of the fire that broke out at a shop on Dean Road in South Shields.

Saturday, 28th December 2019, 6:00 pm

Firefighters were called shortly after 10am on Saturday, December 28. It was put out and there were no casualties.

The ground floor and flat above Techniserve on Dean Road caught fire. The blaze was tackled from the rear of the building from an aerial platform. Police cordoned off the area around the premises.

For more details click here.

Page 1 of 4