Golf, literature and George & Mildred: 11 quiz questions for Easter weekend
Here are 11 quiz more questions on a variety of topics for you to try. Have a go at them with your family and friends, but don’t forget to share on social media, then bicker.
The answers can be found below the 11 questions; but there’s no cheating mind. However, gloating is allowed this week as it’s the Easter holidays.
2. Who won the 2022 Masters golf tournament?
3. Which British band released the album Exile On Main St. in 1972?
4. Which Mexican revolutionary was shot dead in Chihuahua on July 20, 1923?
5. What is an arborist or arboriculturist more commonly known as?
6. In which London railway station does the Eurostar terminate?
7. Who played Hawkeye Pierce in the 1970 film (not TV series) M*A*S*H?
8. Which 1848 novel is the most famous work of William Thackeray?
9. Which television news programme celebrated its 50th anniversary on April 4, 2022?
10. Who is the famous husband of Akshata Murty?
11. What was the name of the 1980 film that was a spin off from the television series George & Mildred?
1. Derry Girls 2. Scottie Scheffler 3. The Rolling Stones 4. Pancho Villa 5. A tree surgeon 6. St Pancras (it had previously been Waterloo) 7. Donald Sutherland (it was Alan Alda on television) 8. Vanity Fair 9. Newsround 10. Rishi Sunak 11. G eorge & Mildred: The Movie (the film was neither critically or commercially successful)